(E-PRO, SFR, BPOR, ABR, GREEN, SRES, CNE, PMC)
Phone (925) 360-3438
I have several important designations that help my clients make informed decisions:
• The GREEN designation enables me to assist clients evaluate the cost/benefits of green building, energy efficiency and commuting costs which may be overlooked factors.
• I am SFR-certified specializing in short sales and foreclosures. I help clients maneuver the complexities of these challenging real estate transactions.
• I earned the renowned e-PRO certification, assuring clients that I understand how Internet services are best utilized to help buy and sell homes.
• My SRES designation gave me expertise in understanding the
needs, considerations and goals of clients aged 55 and older.
• With my Certified Negotiation Expert designation, I learned how to negotiate effectively with opposite parties in real estate transactions, which often beat the odds.
Elizabeth — The Person
With nearly 18+ years of experience in the industry, I offer my clients enthusiasm, integrity, savvy negotiation skills and dedication to make their real estate transaction successful and seamless. My mantra: “Helping people make great decisions.”
Currently associated with RE/MAX Accord Real Estate, I know that buyers need to feel comfortable about their decisions for the largest asset purchase of their life. And as a lifelong resident of San Francisco’s East Bay, I provide a wealth of knowledge in every locale.
Elizabeth Lee — The Realtor
Prior to my real estate career, I spent nearly 15 years building, operating and eventually selling my own businesses in the Bay Area. That entrepreneurial spirit continues to benefit my real estate clients, via an innate creativity and can-do attitude. I have been a volunteer at Hidden Hills Elementary as the Director of Corporate Match and other various positions. I earned a Bachelor’s of Science degree from the University of California at Davis.
Hawaii, Rome, Paris, France, London, Switzerland, Hong Kong, China, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. John, Kazakhstan
Real estate sales; owned, operated and successfully sold an intrastate transportation business; owned and operated Caribbean deli serving fine pastries, breads, wraps, specialty coffees and local cuisine from Puerto Rico; chemist for Safeway, PepsiCo and Del Monte
Dog training, tennis, cooking, golfing, cycling, scuba diving, reptiles, music production, contemporary jazz concerts; enjoy comedy and drama over scary movies; only had Rottweiler dogs as
pets because they are great with family
Spending time with my boys, helping others, passive real estate investments, networking, enjoying life
Little known facts
While beginning adoption proceedings to start a family I conceived my first son. We were committed to the adoption and wanted to add to the family so we traveled halfway around the world to meet my second son in Kazakhstan; I would love to be a surgeon in my next life